Join Over 400 Volunteers to Make a Difference!
VOLUNTEER ON RACE DAY (MAY 15TH)
The Emerald Coast MudRun relies on the help of volunteers from our local community. Our amazing volunteers provide us race-day assistance in exchange for the following:
- Discounted Race Entry
- Free Volunteer Parking
- Free Snacks
- Free Emerald Coast MudRun Race Volunteer Shirt (limited edition)
Are you interested in joining the Emerald Coast MudRun team for a day? Contact us below to get more information on how you can become a volunteer and earn a discounted race entry and other goodies!
- How do I sign up to volunteer?
- Click on the button below or go to: https://heartofthebride.redpodium.com/2021-emerald-coast-mudrun-volunteers
- Do you offer race discounts to volunteers?
- Yes. Volunteers who also register for a 5K, 10K or Zero Dark Dirty race are eligible to receive a $25 refund when they check OUT of their volunteer shift.
- Can I volunteer with my friend?
- Absolutely! During the Volunteer Registration process, choose a Shift and Team with enough open spots for you and your friend(s).
- Can I only volunteer on race day?
- We “may” have tasks to be done in the days before and after the race. Register for the CleanUp Team through the regular Volunteer Registration system. Email Ashley@heartofthebride.org for pre-race opportunities.
- What time do I need to be there for my volunteer shift?
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your registered shift to allow time for parking, check-in and getting to your assigned location on the course.
- Will the race get cancelled if it rains?
- How do I get my T-shirt? Is there a refundable deposit for the shirt?
- T-Shirt pickup dates/times will be announced. The $5 T-shirt deposit is ONLY refundable when volunteers check OUT of their shift.
- What if I can’t make my shift?
- Contact Ashley@heartofthebride.org IMMEDIATELY so a replacement can be determined.
- Can I split a volunteer shift time with someone else?
- Only register for a volunteer shift for which you will be available the whole time.
- Can I participate in a race DURING my shift?
- Volunteers who wish to race MUST choose a race time that does NOT conflict with their shift.
- Can I bring a pet?
- Only ADA Service Animals (dog or miniature horse, West’s F. S. A. § 413.08).
- Can I bring an Emotional Support Animal?
- Only trained ADA Service Animals (dog or miniature horse, West’s F. S. A. § 413.08).
- What should I bring for my volunteer shift?
- Water will be provided and snacks per volunteer will be provided either before or after your shift. You should bring weather appropriate clothing, sunscreen, extra water and snacks if you desire. Volunteers MUST wear their volunteer shirt as their outermost layer.